Apple Cinnamon Bourbon Fizz
This apple cinnamon cocktail is perfect for the fall season and super easy too!
Recipe Makes 1 Cocktail
- ½ oz cinnamon simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1.5 oz bourbon
- ice cubes
- Cinnamon Stick
- Apple Chips
- For the cinnamon simple syrup: Add equal parts water and sugar (1/4 cup of each will be more than enough to make this cocktail), a cinnamon stick and a pinch of cinnamon together in a small saucepan. Once the mixture starts bubbling, turn the stove to low and simmer with the lid on for 5-10 minutes. Remove the cinnamon stick and pour the syrup into a jar to cool before using in your cocktail.
- For the cocktail. In a rocksglass, add the cinnamon simple syrup and bourbon.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Top with SoCIAL LITE Orchard Apple Vodka Soda.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and an apple chip.